Sign in to follow this  
FreezeWrestling

Please Understand Regarding Flo

I understand people get frustrated and say comments based off emotions but realize that Flowrestling is the best product on the market and they have done a PHENOMENAL job at giving us coverage that we would have never gotten. I pay $20 a month and I watch more wrestling in one day than I would have watched 10 years ago in a years span. 

Yes, they did drop the ball today and I am sure they realize it. They will fix it or they will lose customers and they know this. Don't make them out to be some criminals that hide, count money and laugh at our complaints. 

Yes, I was frustrated today but no way in hell am I canceling my account. It is worth the headache a few times and get great coverage 95% of the time (even though I would like 100%)

I understand people get frustrated and say comments based off emotions but realize that Flowrestling is the best product on the market and they have done a PHENOMENAL job at giving us coverage that we would have never gotten. I pay $20 a month and I watch more wrestling in one day than I would have watched 10 years ago in a years span. 

Yes, they did drop the ball today and I am sure they realize it. They will fix it or they will lose customers and they know this. Don't make them out to be some criminals that hide, count money and laugh at our complaints. 

Yes, I was frustrated today but no way in hell am I canceling my account. It is worth the headache a few times and get great coverage 95% of the time (even though I would like 100%)

#reallybro?

Plus, you have to understand that $20.00 a month, for a viewing service, is NOT cheap.  I don't mind paying it BECAUSE they are new and providing us with wrestling coverage we were not able to get before.  Still, you can add all the HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax, TMC packages to your cable for $20.00 per month.......................

That is your opinion, and you are definitely entitled to it.  Because it is one of very few services, DOES NOT excuse poor service.  If I pay for something, I expect to get what I pay for.  No more, no less..................................

But he IS right; it's still a whole lot better than nothing.

A 20% paper is better than a ZERO.  It is still, however an F!!!!

The only think you and I have in common is we both attended MSU and probably don't hold the program in high regards. But outside of that, if you don't think Flo has been great for this sport, you are off your rocker.

The best way to make a statement is stop paying for their services. That way you don't have to deal with their horrible coverage and lack of customer service. And the rest of us won't have to listen to you complaining all the time.

I, for one, am going to keep my account and talk to them in a positive way and hope they get it right. 

Loser

Are you OFFICIALLY speaking for them.

What are you talking about? I live in Michigan and have no involvement in FloWrestling whatsoever. I am just making an unbias and logical statement. Whether you agree with me, that is up to you. But there are some ignorant people on this forum that only look at the negatives and never sniff the positives. 

Interesting philosophy.  I challenge you to find a post where I have complained about their services prior to this.  Even when cancelling a membership was nearly impossible I didn't blast them on here.  What happened today was INEXCUSABLE.  They had 5 different links on their FRONT PAGE advertising the match.  Often, the only way to get things TO improve is LOUD public opinion.  Flo NEEDS to know this affected many and this forum is one of the best ways to do so.

"Yes, they did drop the ball today and I am sure they realize it."

How do you know? Will the customers hear from them? 

I don't know. I am sure you have the capabilities of communicating with their editor Willie Saylor or you can take the adult route and email them. 

Flo was built on the backs of fans submitting videos for FREE.  They were a niche version of youtube.  They would be nothing without all the free content that started them.  They want to be Sharks, but don't want to put the neccessary money into infrastructure.  They are too busy acting like 16 year olds.  Like MSU158 said, just because they are the only thing around, doesn't give them a free pass to be a horribly run business.  I will make this vow, as soon as my company gets to the point where I can start to step away a bit and invest money in starting another venture, I will create a competitor, one built by adults who act like adults.  #nobroordirtallowed.

Interesting philosophy.  I challenge you to find a post where I have complained about their services prior to this.  Even when cancelling a membership was nearly impossible I didn't blast them on here.  What happened today was INEXCUSABLE.  They had 5 different links on their FRONT PAGE advertising the match.  Often, the only way to get things TO improve is LOUD public opinion.  Flo NEEDS to know this affected many and this forum is one of the best ways to do so.

I don't believe I said you did complain before. My statement was made in general. I do agree that they did a poor job with this coverage and even when it was streaming, the picture was of low quality. And if you believe that expressing your opinions on a forum that isn't even connected to Flo is the best way to complain, than you are really not experiences with customer service and how they handle issues.