Sign in to follow this  
lu_alum

Holy Lockdown, Batman

Sorry, the wrestling coach of my favorite team will just be busy being a role model to children while you all post on the Internet.

I love when they start trying to use my post count as an insult. That's when you know they're frantically grasping at straws.

couldn't get it on the other thread, but it looks like the RS discussion is alive and well in Happy Valley:

Posted: Today 6:32 PM

Re: PSU vs Oklahoma State - DISCUSSION Thread 

Ldandy wrote:

I know Cael has a plan and I respect that, but it is frustrating as a fan to watch these incredibly close losses to top competition knowing who is sitting on the bench. I have a hard time believing that with Nico, Zain, and Jason in the lineup that we couldn't compete for it all this year.

At the beginning of the season it seemed that winning nationals again was probably a long shot, now not so much if redshirts were done differently.  OTOH, how do you predict what happened to DA today?  If you know that, you wrestle Nolf.

Maybe Cael sent DA out there today for the purpose of showing he is not ready.   Pretty obvious based on today's match.

Last edited Today 6:34 PM by Chromehill

A role model wouldn't send a young man out there just to be embarrassed on a large stage.

I'm late and don't know who you're talking about. Are you talking about JRob putting a 12 year old on the mat at 25?