CA_Wrestler

Medved International

Brackets up on 49north wrestling. Very good tournament. Burroughs will have Kurbanov, Hasaynov, Shabanau among others. Both Gaz and Sharifov at 96. Kurbanaliev, the Mongolian and I think the 61 kg world champ at 65.

Burroughs needs to figure out how to stay competitive with the 74 KG Russian before we have any illusions of him bumping up against the best wrestler in the world.   

Gold, Gold, Bronze

Some absurd # of wins - vs 2 losses in 3 years

yes, he needs to learn how to stay competitive

I read the forums at http://www.wrestrus.ru/  Most is in Russian and hard to translate but still you see some good reads on there. Burroughs is the man at 74k but we are talking about a supermatch with a guy the same size and better than Cael in his prime. There simply is no way here but with that said I still would like to see the match:-)

Once again Gaz dominates Sharipov. This gap will not close. Former training partner gaps usually don't close.  Sharipov needs to go to 189.75. He won at 185 so he will have at least another 5 lbs. I hate to see him sitting home when he is the only likely one to challenge Sadullaev.