Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingnerd

Josh Dziewa. What?

One of many--showed no class doing it as always.  I was there when he won.  He practiced what he preached--being an A$$ hole. If you respect him just because he won a "Gold" that is your choice.  Pretty shallow to me.

Many have won Gold and showed class all of their lives.  Brands is not one of them.

Seems like the kid is focusing at the right time. There was a lot of talk about Grothus dropping but I believe it was said his body shut down. Maybe this motivated Dwezia a little more.

Can't wait until next year when Gross steps into this weight

The 20-30 posters on the Hawkeye forum do not represent the 15000 plus Iowa fan base.

True. What an immature bunch of wannabes there. Many of them post as if they're an NCAA champ, knows every past & present Iowa great, and knows Brand's innermost thoughts. It used to be a decent site but it's a sickening place now. And I'm an Iowa guy.

Dardanes is a stud but sometimes he just can't score. Dziewa and Dardanes met on a day where one was wrestling well and the other wasn't. But Dziewa seems to be working hard and developing well.