Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Finals session

He didn't peak at it. He stared at it without moving, just holding on to Sorenson. There's a difference. Are you really trying to compare what I Mart did ti what Tsirtsis did? Yeesh.

No, I am saying that his looking at the clock wasn't bny itself stalling, which you seem to think it was. But you think everyone who is ahead of an Iowa wrestler is stalling. He was riding him hard, just like Houdashelt rode him hard. 

That counter by Isaac in the first was really slick. Can't believe the refs let that elevated single leg go on for so long in the third without a stalemate.

it was an illegal move i think. But I guess he didn't quite leave the mat entirely so it was probably alright.

Edited by hammerlockthree

No, I am saying that his looking at the clock wasn't bny itself stalling, which you seem to think it was. But you think everyone who is ahead of an Iowa wrestler is stalling. He was riding him hard, just like Houdashelt rode him hard. 

Houdashelt wouldn't sit behind a kid, pinching his knees together and knocking out his arms. The ref who called that a stalemate should be stoned. 

He had about 90 seconds to get out. I'm a little surprised he didn't take down. His call though, and a lot of respect for his cousin.

Well, he did get ridden for two straight minutes and was starting to breathe heavily. In the third, you have to go with your strongest position if it's down to one move. I like his choice.