Sign in to follow this  
smitty11

H. Stieber seed

Where does everybody think he will get seeded at?  I thought for all the time he was off he looked pretty good.  His conditioning was fine and his scrabbling was outstanding.  He is unable to ride and that could hurt him against the top 5 or 6 seeds.

Does he still have that injury, is that why he can't ride? 

Where does everybody think he will get seeded at?  I thought for all the time he was off he looked pretty good.  His conditioning was fine and his scrabbling was outstanding.  He is unable to ride and that could hurt him against the top 5 or 6 seeds.

It appeared that both arms were hurting; after the tough quarter final comeback, when the ref attempted to raise his right arm, Hunter stopped him while wincing and then had the left arm raised, the same arm that the Ill kid cranked on in the consi semis.

I agree with Lemon, he should be thrown in random. He only won 2 matches vs low ranked guys and though at times he showed spurts of greatness, those two elbows are just killing his game. Hunter is a favorite of mine but im being convinced his effectiveness is limited to early matches and mid tier wrestlers. If anything, Hunters seed should be one below the Ill kid, should he be seeded.

Yeah 149 could some interesting first and second round matches.  Stieber could face Tsirtsis or Houdashelt first or second round.  That would be crazy.  

I think Sorensen should be 3 seed and Habat 4 but my guesss would be sorensen 4 and habat 3