Sign in to follow this  
lu_alum

General Seed discussion

Tsirtsis not getting the one seed is a joke.  He got screwed last year on his seed too.  Clagon vs. Tsirtsis second round.  3rd time a charm for Clagon?  Kindig, Stieber and Habat crazy all in the same group of 4, wow

Edited by smitty11

Delgado not seeded.

Milkus and Mlellon in a tough spot, Milkus being a little better off.

Other than that from just a quick glance mizzou just needs to wrestle because seeds and draws aren't bad.

England with a pig tail and a decent spot on the bracket

Levalee with the 9 seed and Mayes with 3.

England and Levalle being potential point scorers for 2-3 matches could be huge.

I am probably missing something. It was a quick scroll but at first glance it looks like they faired well

Eblen is a 4 seed. Butler is 5. Looks like a Storley/Evans quarter.

That's what I meant. Typing rapidly on my iPad. Eblen over Storley is a joke. Over butler, too, for that matter. Eblen wrestled a different weight for a good portion of the year. This is insanity!

How does Earl Hall get the 6th seed while Brewer who just avenged his only loss winning 10-5 gets the 13 seed. Clark gets seeded higher at the NCAA than the BIG. Schopp is the 9th seed. They should be drug testing the guys seeding 133.

That's what I meant. Typing rapidly on my iPad. Eblen over Storley is a joke. Over butler, too, for that matter. Eblen wrestled a different weight for a good portion of the year. This is insanity!

Butler has a win over Storley. I can't explain how Eblen got in there though.

I am surprised that Walters kid from Ohio is 9th. I think he is extremely overlooked. Saw him for the first time at the MAC and he is solid. He only has 1 loss and he beat Eblen. He has a lot of matches too. The 9 seed at 30-1. I will be very surprised of he doesn't AA