Sign in to follow this  
okwrestle

So who's going to saint louis and supporting which team?

My bride and I are bringing my HS coach to Nationals this year... he is 87 and this will no doubt be his last chance for such a trip.

last year after getting home I called him and talked about the tourney. He told me to quit calling him telling him how much fun it was. I thought about it for a couple weeks then decided to call him and said...... hey coach why don't you come along next year, on me. It's going to be really enjoyable having him along. I owe him much.

Going to be rooting for VT

Edited by AKHUNTER

My bride and I are bringing my HS coach to Nationals this year... he is 87 and this will no doubt be his last chance for such a trip.

last year after getting home I called him and talked about the tourney. He told me to quit calling him telling him how much fun it was. I thought about it for a couple weeks then decided to call him and said...... hey coach why don't you come along next year, on me. It's going to be really enjoyable having him along. I owe him much.

Going to be rooting for VT

This is awesome.  

I'm headed there with my Father-in-law and brother-in-law. FIL and I have gone together since the year after I graduated high school, where he was my coach. 10 years later I married his daughter. Haha.

This will be my 14th time at NCAA's.

We are driving down Wednesday night from Michigan and rooting for Iowa, CMU, and most any guy from our state. There are a few guys that we have coached against in high school. It's fun to watch them.

I start my looooong trip this morning. Over night in Seattle, pick up my 87 yr. old HS coach, then on to St. Louis. This year has the added suspense of wondering who will come out the back side as the winner......... Most years it is usually a foregone conclusion.