Sign in to follow this  
pennsyrules

Bo vs Palacio

While I agree with much of what has been said, I vary on the degrees of agreement.  Palacio can be dangerous and he is a goer but I think Bo is going to win this easily based on the skill and strength I've seen from Bo.  Will be happy to say I was wrong if I am but I don't think I'll have to.

I think Bo is too solid fundamentally for Palacio but I would never underestimate him(Palacio).  Plus, I saw something in the match against Isaac Jordan that I hadn't seen before so it should be interesting.  It will be a classic match of extremely solid technique vs kitchen sink.  Wonder if Palacio will catch Bo in his Peterson?lol

Also, I keep coming back to Marstellar(who is pretty solid technique wise) beating Palacio.  I realize it was early in the year, but still.

Right after losing to Marstellar by a point, Palacio got majored by Gracey from Army.  Bad day or a fair test?    He did avenge the loss to Gracey 5-3 at EIWA.  In addition, all the matches vs Peppelman have been close.  They do know each other well but Pep is no Bo.

Palacio is very susceptible to someone with good TD technique who likes to attack.  I think Bo is that person.

Around the beginning of the 3rd period Bo's snaps and heavy hands gets Palacio to completely break.

Never happen. Unless Bo's snaps and heavy hands are snappier and heavier than Gabe Dean's Edited by CementJob

Bo will break before Palacio does. Neither one is soft, but Jordan slows down towards the end of matches, Palacio does not. Bo might be just too good but palacio breaking is not in the cards.

Exactly. I think he cuts too much and that is a key reason why he won't make the finals this year.

What's with all the Cornell fans sandbagging on our boys???

I'll be thrilled if Palacio proves me wrong on this match; but not to worry, even if he drops down this round, I've got him making it to the medal rounds in consis.

Edited by redblades

Palacio.

love this kid, just think BO  is second best in weight. The match got away from him with his cousin. I think physically he is so strong will shut down Palacio.

One thing Palacio always shows up, and one of them guys that "rise to the occasion" , so anything can happen! two bad they are meeting where they are.

Ill have to give nod to Bo

Frank C

I keep hearing about how strong Bo is?  Granted, he looks like Superman, but looks can often be deceiving.  Has anyone heard from anyone who has wrestled him?  Is the guy as strong as he looks?

Sorry Scribe. How's this - Grey should win the championship this year and if Bennett faces Cox, Bennett should win.

Better?

Didn't think so. Palacio is awesome. Just think Bo is a very reasonable favorite.