Sign in to follow this  
lu_alum

2016 NCAA Tickets on Sales Now! (more than 3hrs ahead of published start time)

I got the email last night, and was able to purchase immediately.  Only 200 level though, so thought maybe it was a weird presale and 100's would be available at official start, but now 300's are best available so plenty of people have been able to buy.  Very weird...

Edited by rshear111

I got the email last night, and was able to purchase immediately.  Only 200 level though, so thought maybe it was a weird presale and 100's would be available at official start, but now 300's are best available so plenty of people have been able to buy.  Very weird...

Actually you can get better seating - just not for all 6-session tix

Right now:

Section 11  Row C  Seat 20, 21 

Full Price Ticket  2 x $410.00  =  $820.00

This is messed up. The link is not working. Called TicketMaster - a lovely recording says "all agents are busy, call another time". The official sale starts in 1.5 hours and sounds like good tickets are already gone. Brilliant!

Edited by judaspriest

The link is working now.

For those of you trying to buy several tickets for all sessions, there don't seem to be adjacent seats in the 200 level left. However, if you buy them one by one, you can get several in the same section (I just got 4 this way).

Obama caused an enormous list of problems, but NCAA ticket prices even he thankfully doesn't mess with, at least not yet.