Sign in to follow this  
John79

Realbuto v Ness v Imart

Not everyone has seen dozens of Ness matches to know when he goes into the modes he goes into for the team or himself. If I only watched a few of his matches I would be scratching my head.

Minnesota could of been out by 30 points like they will be this year and Ness wasn't coming close to beating Dieringer.

Flying-Tiger,

I agree with you regarding Ness's chances of beating Dierenger last season, although I don't agree with the tone of condescension.  Now, I will say, with the same level of condescension, that PSU has the same chances of coming home with a 2015 team trophy as Ness had beating Dierenger last season!

Old wrestler, protesting against a knickname is just about the best way to lock it in.

Q: Can I just change my name by using my new name (by the "usage method"), without going to court?

A: In California, you have the common law right to change your name by the "usage method." This means that you simply pick a new name and start using it consistently in all parts of your life. There are exceptions to changing your name by the "usage method" -- it cannot be used by people who are in state prison, on probation, on parole, or been a convicted sex offender. And it cannot be used to change a minor's name.

............and what's your point MSU other then to look for yet another confrontation? I'm not the one on here making excuses so your comments make no sense. You would think after getting run off HawkReport you would tone it down, but instead you seem to have actually become more obnoxious.