Sign in to follow this  
BuckyBadger

ESPN3 - Mat Assignments?

I just have a window open at trackwrestling.com and that shows you all the mat assignments and who's on deck for which mat.  Let's me switch the matches around I'm watching.  The quad view of matches on espn3.com is pretty awesome as well.  

Would like to see mat assignment history so I can go back and watch some matches that I missed. Does anyone have that info or know what mats some great matches were on? Would like to see Moisey vs Garrett and Delgado vs Terao

Edited by jstock

How do I get the quad view? I'm watching on a tablet so maybe not an option?

On a desktop computer I just hover my mouse over the video (using Chrome or Firefox) and a little bar appears (the same one that lets you go to full screen).  Right next to the option of full screen there's a little icon that kind of has the look of four, grey rectangles that would represent a quad view.  Click on that and it will open up a screen for you.  Then on the right, click on each quad view and the mat that you want to watch.  It might sound complicated, but it's really simple.  

On a desktop computer I just hover my mouse over the video (using Chrome or Firefox) and a little bar appears (the same one that lets you go to full screen).  Right next to the option of full screen there's a little icon that kind of has the look of four, grey rectangles that would represent a quad view.  Click on that and it will open up a screen for you.  Then on the right, click on each quad view and the mat that you want to watch.  It might sound complicated, but it's really simple.  

Yeah, works great on a PC.

No multi-screen support on tablets (at least Android), unfortunately.  I wanted to hook up my tablet to the big screen to watch the 2-screen ACC tournament, but no such luck.