Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

Session 3 Discussion

The announcers were saying he lost 3 team points for being dq. I thought that was in addition to his total but maybe that's where they came up with that number.  I wonder if Missouri can appeal and have it reviewed. I'm guessing no.

Edited by Flying-Tiger

The announcers were saying he lost 3 teams for being dq. I thought that was in addition to his point total but maybe that's what they meant. I wonder if Missouri can appeal and have it reviewed. I'm guessing no.

The officials went to video prior to the DQ decision

Nice cover.  I saw the original post.  It was a simple request for clarification.  I eagerly await the 14 page thread attacking Eblen's character.

While there is no excuse for the young man's behavior on the mat in a heated sport, there is not one for yours either since you like to run off at the mouth daily on an open forum about young men.  Classless idiot!

While there is no excuse for the young man's behavior on the mat in a heated sport, there is not one for yours either since you like to run off at the mouth daily on an open forum about young men.  Classless idiot!

LOL.  What did I do?  Whom did I attack?

What do you think you're insinuating?  Yeah, you brag on your Iowa clowns and there is no difference.  Right is right and wrong is wrong!  

My point is not that Eblen is a terrible person, my point is nobody will really talk about what he did but that if that was anybody from Iowa...whoo boy.  Unclench.