Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

Session 3 Discussion

My point is not that Eblen is a terrible person, my point is nobody will really talk about what he did but that if that was anybody from Iowa...whoo boy.  Unclench.

Maybe because this is the first time for the action out of Eblen and you're boys do the crap every time they take the mat!

My point is not that Eblen is a terrible person, my point is nobody will really talk about what he did but that if that was anybody from Iowa...whoo boy.  Unclench.

You are pre occupied not with wrestling, but with what others talk about. Most of your posts about other posters. Boring. 

What do you think you're insinuating? Yeah, you brag on your Iowa clowns and there is no difference. Right is right and wrong is wrong!

Listening to a bunch of grown men insult one another & young men that have worked & deserve respect from everyone on here is amazing. No matter whom you are rooting for, to call out these young or cheer on here when they lose shows serious character flaws from all involved. Cheer for you team from your armchair & give all the wrestlers this weekend the props they deserve!

Ohio State with 5 all champ side

Missouri & iowa both 3 champ side & 4 consis

I know fans from all 3 teams are bragging it up & rubbing their rabbits foot hoping if they post on here what they have going, it will somehow bring the team some juju.

keep moving that goal post!

LOL.  How am I moving the goalpost?  You said this was Eblen's first incident and I asked you to name this second incident from Gilman, considering he got castigated for the slam against Waters, which is the first misconduct I've heard about with him.  Please, enlighten the world.

Vak,

I think what Tbar was trying to say is that the difference between Eblen and Gilman is that one was DQed and the other wasnt. And since Gilman wasn't DQed, it cause quite a controversy on the boards, where as, Since Eblen was DQed, there really is no controversy. 

I hope it get it now Vak. 

LOL.  How am I moving the goalpost?  You said this was Eblen's first incident and I asked you to name this second incident from Gilman, considering he got castigated for the slam against Waters, which is the first misconduct I've heard about with him.  Please, enlighten the world.

How about his weak ass mustache...that should count as number 2

Hey D-Bag you start off by talking about Eblen.  I gave you a reason why people would say something or defend him.  You brought up your Iowa boys and comment on how it is not fair.  Learn to stick to your point!  You tell the other poster to stay on wrestling and you're the one who keeps moving the goalpost to defend your argument and points of view.  Again, classless!   

Hey D-Bag you start off by talking about Eblen.  I gave you a reason why people would say something or defend him.  You brought up your Iowa boys and comment on how it is not fair.  Learn to stick to your point!  You tell the other poster to stay on wrestling and you're the one who keeps moving the goalpost to defend your argument and points of view.  Again, classless!   

Pretty ironic post.  Relax, it's a sport, nothing more.

Vak,

I think what Tbar was trying to say is that the difference between Eblen and Gilman is that one was DQed and the other wasnt. And since Gilman wasn't DQed, it cause quite a controversy on the boards, where as, Since Eblen was DQed, there really is no controversy. 

I hope it get it now Vak. 

You sir have common sense, something eluding Vak at this time.

Eblen head butts somebody and TBAR brings up an Iowa guy. Figures

See - this is the problem:   

• Vak, not TBar brought up Eblen
  • Eblen got DQd, Gilman was awarded a point despite his misconduct being far more egregious.  
  • You are an Iowa fan so you misrepresent to win a point for your position.
  • Rinse and Repeat, and we have anarchy. 

Where is the love?  Let's try and stay friendly until MSG so I can buy everyone a pint or two.  I'm hoping there will be less anonymous message board brawling and more bonhomie.

Cheers!   

See - this is the problem:   

• Vak, not TBar brought up Eblen
  • Eblen got DQd, Gilman was awarded a point despite his misconduct being far more egregious.  
  • You are an Iowa fan so you misrepresent to win a point for your position.
  • Rinse and Repeat, and we have anarchy. 

Where is the love?  Let's try and stay friendly until MSG so I can buy everyone a pint or two.  I'm hoping there will be less anonymous message board brawling and more bonhomie.

Cheers!   

Well, the way we can have less anonymous message board brawling is to have less anonymity.

That being said, I echo TFBJR's offer and also offer to buy a round of drinks next year at MSG.

Edited by Voice_of_the_Quakers

Eblen head butts somebody and TBAR brings up an Iowa guy. Figures

Do you ever understand context? I mean, ever???

The whole wrestling world understood that what Gilman did at Duals should have resulted in a DQ, but Vak defended the guy for weeks. Now he seemingly totally gets it when Eblen gets DQ'd. That is called HYPOCRISY. 

Do you ever understand context? I mean, ever???

The whole wrestling world understood that what Gilman did at Duals should have resulted in a DQ, but Vak defended the guy for weeks. Now he seemingly totally gets it when Eblen gets DQ'd. That is called HYPOCRISY. 

I didn't say I agreed with anything.  and there's a difference between a headbutt and an illegal slam.  There are specific rules and each guy was punished accordingly.  And LOL at the the "whole wrestling world".  Your gift for extreme hyperbole is unending.