Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

Session 3 Discussion

So what's going on with Miller and Realbuto? Miller wasn't awarded an escape point? 

That is correct.  They are showing the sequence.  Miller was up 8-5, Realbuto takes him down to make it 8-7.  Cuts Miller, but they don't give him the point on the scoreboard.  Realbuto gets the late TD to tie it up (Miller had riding time).  Should have been 9-7 after he cut him, then the final would have been 10-9 Miller. 

That is a tough one for Miller.  I can't imagine that they will overturn the match. 

LOL at celebrating the 8th seed losing to the 1 seed.  Lordy, is this what Penn State has fallen to in one season?  Sad.

TBar - Don't you know you have to check with Vak before you cheer or comment?  Come on Pennsy boy.  Vak is the self-appointed arbiter of all things.  

Koll shouldn't really have much to do with it, should he?  Why are we asking for some Al Gore concession speech.  If I were his wrestler I would hope he could get the match re-wrestled by arguing the protest, but he isn't the one who decides, or the one who protested. 

TBar - Don't you know you have to check with Vak before you cheer or comment?  Come on Pennsy boy.  Vak is the self-appointed arbiter of all things.  

So just to be clear, everyone can comment on whatever they want, except me and/or all Iowa fans.

Koll shouldn't really have much to do with it, should he?  Why are we asking for some Al Gore concession speech.  If I were his wrestler I would hope he could get the match re-wrestled by arguing the protest, but he isn't the one who decides, or the one who protested. 

Because it is a scoring error - clearly.  The honorable thing is to not take points you are not owed.  It is not a judgment call - it is a scoring issue.   Realbuto did not win - that is inarguable.  Cornell will take it and run with it though.  

Gadson is so strange to watch.  He took no offensive shots in that match, just reshot/counters.  It's not stalling, he's definitely not the only guy to be like that ever, it's just a little perturbing.  His counters are so fluid and picture perfect, it makes you wonder how good he would be if he just initiated attacks.