Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Tonight's semi finals session thread

I know Brown has beat Evans by riding him, but I still think it was a bad call going neutral. Obviously hindsight is on my side as I state this but right when it happened I thought it was the wrong call. In the end, maybe it wouldn't of mattered. Happy for Matt, great guy. Hopefully he can bring home the championship. 

I know that Evans did not want to get ridden by Brown, but I wonder what was going on in his head, because he does not have a  go to take down for that situation.

Lol, Smith said "every wrestler has a go to takedown ... Alex has two that's what makes him special". Almost every wrestler.

Tough way to lose. I still choose down if I'm Iowa, despite what we've seen this season. Good luck to Brown. Is he the oldest NCAA Finalist ever? I have to imagine one of the military guys was older.

I think Hoch was 25 when he wrestled Oliver a few years ago. Mormon missions plus a redshirt tack on the years. Carson Kuhn from Boise State graduated in 2010 and is a Redshirt Frosh, since he had a year at the OTC before his mission.