Sign in to follow this  
Csadd141

Realbuto

Crappy way to win but he already handled Ness once. Would have again.

Interesting that his injury last year was in the semi.

Awesome wrestler, came in with 2 seed. In the finals.

I do think he would have gotten backs if he really needed them in quarters. Did you see him staring at the scoreboard?

**** you. He didn't ask for this situation. He had no control over it. You're an ******* for posting this.

I agree that he didn't deserve it - how many sports do you win the score and lose the match, game, etc, everybody knows this is what happened..... yet the results stay over a technicality?

**** you. He didn't ask for this situation. He had no control over it. You're an a$$hole for posting this.

Since there were asterisks in your post, I assume you meant "I agree with" and "******* because Realbuto is a nice guy, but thank you", respectively. Edited by Cornell4eva

I agree that he didn't deserve it - how many sports do you win the score and lose the match, game, etc, everybody knows this is what happened..... yet the results stay over a technicality?

Agreed. Never should a technical rule change the actual outcome. Anyone who watched knew who won. Again, realbuto, not your fault. But you don't deserve the finals. Edited by Csadd141

it's possible that he did not realize that Miller had RT, so he did not go hard for back points. But he could have got them. And he had already soundly beaten Ness, so it was hardly luck. He was winning tonight, too.

Awful cesspool of a thread here. He went out and wrestled. He advanced because of situations outside his control. The Miller thing was the most controversial calls I've ever seen, and I hate to see injuries, but Realbuto has done everything in his power to get to the finals, so he deserves it. Regardless of the manner in which he has advanced.