Sign in to follow this  
Csadd141

Realbuto

There's not a single person who could say they wouldn't of handled it the same way he has with a straight face. He did lose that match but the Kent state coaching staff, the red, the scorers table, the ncaa honchos all should take blame before you belittle him.

Realbuto is just wrestling. If the offical and the table and committee dropped the ball it's not his fault. To say he's the least deserving finalist and shouldn't be proud of making the finals is just ****ed. you guys are assholes for saying this ****.

No one is bellittling him. Ugh no use in explaining to those on this board, but if you lose, you shouldn't be in the finals. Nothing against the guy. He is great, but he didn't deserve the finals because he lost.

+1

I see facts. Everything posted that is "negative" about him on this thread stems from the fact that he lost. No one dislikes him. He is a great wrestler that goes after it. Love watching hom and he is great.

Do you think oj Simpson was innocent or that he was just the beneficiary of the system?

No disrespect to Realbuto- he is a great wrestler with a ton of heart.  

Just saw the tournament chair interviewed. He tried to shift the blame to the coaches for failing to protest.  "Protests" exist for situations in which referees make understandable errors of judgment on split second decisions.  Trying to claim that the referees' failure to make the effort to simply get the score right has anything to do with "protests" undermines the integrity of the sport.  For heaven's sake there were two refs plus table help. The mistake was inexplicable and inexcusable and it was the referees'.   

Edited by williamhofithaca

For all those "he doesn't belong in the finals" crew, what if Realbuto wins? Then what?

Then nothing. He's officially the champ. But everyone who cares knows he lost two rounds earlier. I actually question if Realbuto would consider himself a champ if he wins.

Then nothing. He's officially the champ. But everyone who cares knows he lost two rounds earlier. I actually question if Realbuto would consider himself a champ if he wins.

CuZ he shouldn't. Yes, I just quoted myself.

For all those "he doesn't belong in the finals" crew, what if Realbuto wins? Then what? 

He will be an NCAA champion who shouldn't have been.

Again, name me another sport where everybody understands that one guy won and the other guy (or girl) lost, by any way you want to do the scoring (no matter what call or no call they made), and yet the guy who moved on was the loser of the score. I can't think of any. And this wasn't even a bad call situation. No matter which call they made, the other guy won.  

Seriously, still waiting for an example.