Sign in to follow this  
heelpick

Finals thread

Haha what a stupid post.

A true post.

Dude has never been owned and dominated like that before.

Oh wait - not since Georgi Gogaev beat him down 8-1 this past summer.

But Gogaev is Russian, not American.

Edited by BraunMann

I didn't have a problem with Bubba's antics.  Think about it from his perspective.  To him Taylor was the guy who he was passed over for, and Cael was the guy who shoved him out the door.  Whether you agree with it or not, that had to be the best feeling.

Fair enough. And Bubba seems reasonable in other contexts. It's my impression that Bubba had other issues and it wasn't just that Cael decided to bump an NCAA finalist for a HS superstar.

Fair enough. And Bubba seems reasonable in other contexts. It's my impression that Bubba had other issues and it wasn't just that Cael decided to bump an NCAA finalist for a HS superstar.

I don't want to get into that debate again, but I'm just saying from HIS perspective, I have no doubt that's how he saw it.

Gabe Dean looks like he's in a different weight class from Nate Brown.  Total hoss.

Gabe Dean looks like he's in a different weight class from Nate Brown.  Total hoss.

Hard to imagine Dean as an option QB.

Yeah Bubba was kind of a loose cannon.

Gwiz is a beast. A lightweight in a heavyweight's body. We need more guys like hiim. One of the more exciting wrestlers in the finals... as a HEAVY.

Haven't seen anybody like him since Stephen Neal and Kerry McCoy