Sign in to follow this  
TripNSweep

Really bad call and Matt Brown is a $%&*

The calls were terrible!!! Why should the sport of wrestling or a title match outcome be left to video review.  

Ummm, because the right calls ended up being made?  It would be worse if Brown ended up losing the title match because of an incorrect call.

Edited by KCMO2

I can't stand that attitude. The call was stupid the ref should have sent it to ot. Let the wrestlers decide.

I think the ref saw it and was trying to send it to OT. But when you have a challenge you have to make the call if it's there and it was pretty clear.

problem was the locked hands was clear as day, but i still dont care, i wanted it to go to OT. i bet the way brown won will gnaw at him. he may not admit it but no one wants to win on a technicality.  

I took it as a dig over losing to Perry. Perry didn't need the ref to help him though.

You probably took it wrong.  Win or lose, Brown's been one of the classiest guys in the sport during his career - right up there with the likes of Stieber, Kokesh, etc.

problem was the locked hands was clear as day, but i still dont care, i wanted it to go to OT. i bet the way brown won will gnaw at him. he may not admit it but no one wants to win on a technicality.  

I think he already said as much in his interview.   He seems like a stand up guy, the kind of person who will be a righteous LEO or member of the military.    Good luck to them both. 

He was just saying that sometimes luck goes your way and sometimes it doesn't.

When he said "what goes around comes around" Brown was referring to his extremely tight loss in the finals 2 years ago to Perry.  He wasn't in any way referring to Wilps.

When he said "what goes around comes around" Brown was referring to his extremely tight loss in the finals 2 years ago to Perry.  He wasn't in any way referring to Wilps.

p

I wasn't implying he was referring to Wilps. It was obvious he was referring to his match two years ago. That was the whole point of his statement, that two years ago things didn't go his way and this year they did.