Sign in to follow this  
reco87

RS/True Frosh 2016

Any one have any predictions for Freshmen champs next season? Maybe Bo Nickal 174 6 of the top 8 are seniors. Nolf came out firing at the scuffle. Chance Marsteller if he can figure out his weight? Maybe Micah Jordan? I doubt there will be any true frosh champs but you never know I don't think many people had Moisey making it to the finals and I don't think NC State even expected Jack to AA.

Seems like 165 would be a good fit for A. Valencia since he didn't look that big as a 170 pounder this year (and wrestled 163 in freestyle, but with day before weigh ins). Honestly, I have no idea what the weight really is, but that's just from seeing him in person this year a few times. In any case, I think it's a great idea to rs, even if he's probably ready to go with the big fish right off the bat.  That year in the room with those coaches will do wonders with this guy.  You never know about who's going to transition into college, but Valencia seems to have the attitude, work ethic, etc.