Sign in to follow this  
rossel3

Agon coverage?

Pico was pretty pissy after, looked like he was giving some words out and Metcalf responded.  Pico not really close to scoring, Metcalf was in on a few shots.

Great job Metcalf trash talking a high school kid they they gave points away for being too mean to you.

I would bet the house if Pico won and acted that way this board would be lit up. And what's up with the commentators calling Picos staff a posse?

Not a lot of action in the main event, but all in all it was great to see and I'm really glad the match happened. 

AGON has some production and streaming issues to work out, but it was well worth the 5 bucks. 

Great card.  I found every match pretty entertaining especially Ramos and Welch's matches.  I liked the lit mat.  The name was stupid...vs the world?  I don't get it.  The music during matches has to go too.  Some hiccups with the feed at the beginning but the quality was great and they finished strong. 

Great job Metcalf trash talking a high school kid they they gave points away for being too mean to you.

I would bet the house if Pico won and acted that way this board would be lit up. And what's up with the commentators calling Picos staff a posse?

HS kid? He's been a professional athlete for years!