Sign in to follow this  
mlbruem

Transfers for 15 - 16 Season

Who will transfer & be eligible next year? Any graduates that may transfer to use the last season of eligibility to start for a contending program? Missouri could use a quality 285 any possibilities out there?

It would be something if Cox left MO. I have heard some rumors that it was a possibility even before NCAA's but have a hard time seeing him leave his home town.

To where, West Virginia?

I wasn't suggesting that Cox might transfer.  The OP stated that Mizzou needed a quality 285 next year... I was suggesting that they already have a quality 285 in Cox.

Edited by lu_alum

^^We might have a EIWA'er with a year of NCAA eligibility enrolled this fall in grad school at an EWL or at a different EIWA institution.  Can't confirm yet.

ALSO,  a few off the top of my beetle-brain-

UMD - Liberty's Ryan Diehl and Josh Llopez applying for fall semester.  You all know that Mark Colabucci and Dawson Peck already have transferred and are enrolled at UMD.

NC State - I have heard Rob Rizzolino is transferring in from Clackamas CC (of course there unually are a lot of juco guys who transfer into Div I schools).

Tenn-Chat - Juco national champ Bryce Carr is transferring in from Darton State.

WVU - Spring semester Dylan Cotrell transferred in from App State.

http://www.intermatwrestle.com/articles/7229

It's a long article, but he was the last of the MSU big name recruits and he didn't even end up going there.  Was really excited, at the time, to see him, Osterman, Wildmo, Cheza, Wohlfert, McDiarmid and McClure all represent the state of Michigan and bring MSU back or at least be competitive. .  Sadly, McClure was the only one who had a successful, by highly ranked recruit standards, career.......

Tofurky, he's still on the roster there.

Thanks. I meant was he injured again this past season or was the weight cut too much for him to make it down to 133 anymore? I was pretty sure he was going to make the line-up at 133.

Is Millhof moving to 133?

I could see them bumping Millhof and Brewer to make room, or I could see them redshirt Millhoff and go Rodriguez-Brewer, then figure out 125+133 after next year. Just taking a shot in the dark

Plasmodium, that's not a rule change. It's been the case for as long as I can remember that a student-athlete can transfer with a release, without sitting out a year, in all sports except for baseball, basketball, and football.

thanks. I thought he meant the release part of that went away.