Aviator12

Mark Hall has 4 official visits set per his dad....

They are in no particular order: Minnesota, Ohio State, Wisconsin, and

Anyone surprised he's gonna leave one of the two schools of Penn State and or Iowa out of his 5 officials?

As an Ohio State fan, I'm starting to feel a little more confident in their chances of landing Hall. It appears he has a grudge against Minnesota people in general for the early backlash he received when first transferring over, and now everyone wanting to be his friend after his success and after the fact. Being tight with Kyle Snyder and Ke'Shawn Hayes can't hurt either...

http://www.twincities.com/prep/ci_27585239/pioneer-press-wrestler-year-mark-hall-apple-valley

https://twitter.com/snyder_man45/status/587693618367873024

"Those same people who weren't nice now think they're my friends and want me to stick around to wrestle for the Gophers," said Hall, an 18-year-old junior. "I don't have any ill will. They just didn't know me and what I'm all about."

Something is obviously bothering him or else he wouldn't bring it up. 

I'm surprised to see Wisconsin on that list.

Hall has a previous connection with the Ruschell family in Kentucky - he wrestled for their dad's high school team there. One Ruschell is a Badger asst. coach and another is a current member of the team.

I think Oklahoma State is the front runner.  I would love for Iowa to land him, he's obviously a supreme talent, but I just don't see it happening.  But it sure would be nice to have Alex Marinelli at 165 and Mark Hall at 174, lol.

Spencer Lee is the best wrestler in the country, IMO, even as a sophomore, and there are (potentially unfounded) rumors that he's a big fan of Iowa.

Ohio State or Okie State would be super solid if he chooses 1 of them they'd have to be pre season favorites in the future with him and everyone they already have/are getting

Or Iowa would be too with who they have signed and have in the room. Looks like OSU may not be the front runner here and that headshuck was right about the B1G http://www.associatedwrestlingpress.com/news_article/show/505921?referrer_id=1024552

Or Iowa would be too with who they have signed and have in the room. Looks like OSU may not be the front runner here and that headshuck was right about the B1G http://www.associatedwrestlingpress.com/news_article/show/505921?referrer_id=1024552

Even though it looks to have been posted today it seems the interview was recorded before the announcement was made about his official visits I don't think I'll count out Smith and the cowboys yet the big 12 is only getting better and i've heard they're still looking to expand it I do agree with you about how strong Iowa would be with him as well they're in a way quietly getting very good guys there and I say that because their recruiting classes have not been getting the praise that Ryans and Smiths have

Even though it looks to have been posted today it seems the interview was recorded before the announcement was made about his official visits I don't think I'll count out Smith and the cowboys yet the big 12 is only getting better and i've heard they're still looking to expand it I do agree with you about how strong Iowa would be with him as well they're in a way quietly getting very good guys there and I say that because their recruiting classes have not been getting the praise that Ryans and Smiths have

?

Wasn't this interview with AWP recorded a few weeks ago and that article above is from 02/23/2015. Isn't the AWP interview more current than the OP?

I hope he does not go to Wisconsin.  That way, nobody can blame Barry Davis when Mark Hall ends up not as good as expected.

Over/under- Mark Hall earns All American status twice.