Aviator12

Mark Hall has 4 official visits set per his dad....

Otis:  I bet if I look at every post you've made concerning Ohio State AND PENN STATE, it has a negative slant.

But at the end of the day, you're rooting for England.  Still a great power but they've been surpassed.  I'm excited for Ohio State's future.  Iowa's future is their present...relevant, in the hunt but not likely to get it done.  

I fixed it for you, silver-medal. 

Otis:  I bet if I look at every post you've made concerning Ohio State, it has a negative slant.

But at the end of the day, you're rooting for England.  Still a great power but they've been surpassed.  I'm excited for Ohio State's future.  Iowa's future is their present...relevant, in the hunt but not likely to get it done.  

tOSU has a great nucleus coming back and also had a great weekend in St Louis. But as far as Iowa not likely to get it done not sure about that. It is not like Iowa didn't beat them in a dual, out place them at National Duals, and tie them at Big Tens. Iowa's recruiting has picked up in the last year too. 

I think it is more like you are rooting for China. A promising superpower that has a long way to go to be considered equals to the US and Russia.  

Edited by OtisCampbell

Yeah I mean what would Gable know about the types of things that create a championship team.  

I never heard Gable minimize the capabilities of those three freshman, as you did. And if he did, too, then he was also  wrong.

Hey, nobody can have perfect opinions on everything. If you wish to view that as heresy, be my guest.

Edited by LkwdSteve

............. But as far as Iowa not likely to get it done not sure about that. It is not like Iowa didn't beat them in a dual, out place them at National Duals, and tie them at Big Tens. Iowa's recruiting has picked up in the last year too. 

I personally think Ohio State will need at least a 90% Hunter Stieber next year. Iowa has some horses, too.

As far as this year goes, it seems some fans, with the TOSU-Iowa dual in mind, are trying to re-score nationals with other point systems. Alas for Iowa.....TOO LATE.

Hall has a previous connection with the Ruschell family in Kentucky - he wrestled for their dad's high school team there. One Ruschell is a Badger asst. coach and another is a current member of the team.

Thank you. I was obviously not aware of that.

Penn State is Russia, Oklahoma State is Iran, Ohio State is rest of former eastern bloc.  Iowa is the USA.

Turkey- Missouri. Always in the discussion, but always seems to get outshined on judgment day,

Japan- Minnesota. Former powerhouse has been slightly down lately. Individual wrestlers are always a threat, though. 

Cuba- ASU. Won a title in 80s, was on the brink of extinction, but is now fighting back. The future looks brighter.

North Korea- Edinboro. They always have tough individuals at NCAAs, but the school is otherwise absent from the map. Strongest at the lighter weights.