Sign in to follow this  
davidtaylorgangordie

UWW Juniors - 74kg

Is there a link to see all the registrants?  Given the above roster, I'm going with Hall/Marstellar in the final, and Hall with a stunning victory at the very end.  Maybe a Super Duck or something... But.. I'd love to see the complete field, as well as the other weight classes.

Thanks in advance for posting. 

I got first dibs on Zain winning at 145.5. Ha!

That 163 bracket is scary. No idea who will win, but I am interested as they say. If I have to pick .... Final will be Nolf vs. Marstellar. 

184 has Zahid Valencia, Myles Martin and Bo Nickal. 

I will take chance because it's freestyle and 24hour weigh-ins at 163. I think nolf is the better buy at the weight if it's folk and 1 hour weigh-ins. glad we get to see this play out with most of the junior eligible big guns there.

I got first dibs on Zain winning at 145.5. Ha!

That 163 bracket is scary. No idea who will win, but I am interested as they say. If I have to pick .... Final will be Nolf vs. Marstellar. 

184 has Zahid Valencia, Myles Martin and Bo Nickal. 

You have Zain over Pico?

You have Zain over Pico?

I have Zain over everyone I saw on the Track Wrestling List. Pico wasn't on that list. I would take Zain over anyone who wrestled at 141 or less in college, like Evan Henderson (he isn't on the list either). There are some 149's that if they were on the list they would make me think about them (like the kid at Northwestern), but I didn't see anyone that would make me reconsider.