Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Interesting Taylor Comment Tonight

I was talking to an old timer who seems to know more about wrestling than I know about everything combined..and he said this...."DT is the most exciting to come around in a long time, but he might be better off being elite at a couple things instead of excellent at everything" 

Thought of Burroughs double right away,,,,,,

I don't want to give it away just yet before his final and before WTT.   

I'm happy to divulge strategy and tactics on a one on one basis but on a message board it just wouldn't be appropriate.   

I hope you understand.   I shouldn't have said anything at all.  

Id like to think his low single/ankle pick is his go to with everything else hes just good at, difference being, him being "just good" at something is still better than any of us so it may look like hes trying to be good at everything. Id say ive seen him go to that Cael like pick more than his other td's though.

Edited by littlethadd

Id like to think his low single/ankle pick is his go to with everything else hes just good at, difference being, him being "just good" at something is still better than any of us so it may look like hes trying to be good at everything. Id say ive seen him go to that Cael like pick more than his other td's though.

Agreed, that is clearly is his go to move and he uses it with amazing efficiency against non-elite competion.  But an ankle pick by its nature is more easiliy defeded than some other moves.  For example, contrast DT's ankle pick with JB's blast double, which is virtually indefensible when he is able execute it.

Agreed, that is clearly is his go to move and he uses it with amazing efficiency against non-elite competion.  But an ankle pick by its nature is more easiliy defeded than some other moves.  For example, contrast DT's ankle pick with JB's blast double, which is virtually indefensible when he is able execute it.

Tell that to everybody Varner faced in 2012....