Sign in to follow this  
BigTimeFan

UWW Cadet Thread

I felt like Fix was intimidated at first and then opened up as the match went on. Fix's comments in USA Wrestling article suggested he had A LOT OF RESPECT FOR LEE. It was as if Fix didn't just win the UWW Juniors. I think after the first period he started to wake up and shake that tech fall from 2013 off and move on. 

So what's it going to be for Fix-Lee match #2?

Fix in deep but Lee defends!!!  wow.  Fix is moving ... how Lee stopped that I do not know.  Pushout for fix.

4-1.  1:20 to go.  Fix with 4 pointer!!  legs lace  4 more!  WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW

VITO WITH 2

Was really relentless in reshot after reshot.  Finally got a leg up and got the TD.  Nice effort.

Inside trip by Yianni -- gets 4, looked to me that Vito deserved 2 on that, hulked over Yianni with an underhook at one point.

Not sure why the score says 6-2.  I think should be 4-2.

You guys are funny -- Fix looked supremely technical.  Looked great.  Funny how fans still say their guys wins in the fantasy match.  Fix just won 2 in a row.  Give him some mega props.  Seems like he is on a steep upward trajectory.

These guys are so young and will develop so much. Lee has had the endless high quality training and training partners but Fix is physically more mature and physically more powerful at this stage. Who knows maybe this is the best thing that ever happened to him. Maybe it fires him up to focus on different aspects of his wrestling and maybe he comes back stronger. Meanwhile maybe Fix goes on to win UWW Cadet and UWW Worlds and so on.