Sign in to follow this  
emk1

Strategy for WTT

Somebody needs to STOP Snyder.  Once and for all.  

Gadson never should have quit.

Gogaev and McIntosh have given blueprints on how to shoot successfully on Snyder and score at will.  More people need to follow the blueprint.

Edited by BraunMann

Somebody needs to STOP Snyder. Once and for all.

Gadson never should have quit.

Gogaev and McIntosh have given blueprints on how to shoot successfully on Snyder. More people need to follow the blueprint.

Quitting would mean he would've had to start competing freestyle post collegiate in the first place. What's the issue if Snyder's the man? Do you not want to see the change at 97kg? Or do you just not like Kyle?

NO ONE COULD OR WILL STOP SNYDER!!  He lost 3 matches by one point each (remember 1 was the injury time out call). Yup, and made a split second positioning error in the finals.  Wrestling 213 is ideal for him.  Great hand fighting, great defense (usually except for  McIntosh).  Varner will panic and Snyder wil counter with TD or pushout.  .

I think the strategy for the WTT is to win your matches, whether it is pretty or ugly. Winning seems to be the key factor.

Exactly. Win and make the world team. You can figure out how you could have won more beautiful later but in a year (or even a day) the main thing anyone knows is who made the team. 

how this BRAUN fool is still posting with the same name is beyond most on here...

Varner has the offensive skill to win, he just needs to open up more. Then maybe he can STOP Snyder. lol. 

Gogaev shot at will on Snyder's legs and converted takedowns.  Why Cox didn't do the same when he is 10 times faster than Snyder is nonsensical.

Edited by BraunMann

213 is going to be a roll of the dice between Cox, JD, Varner and Snyder. I can see anyone of those guys winning. If Varner is on his game and hungry I think he wins easily but that is a crap shoot. This class has the most parody right now even over 74k because Burroughs is the heavy favorite in my opinion. I hope one of the young guns win 213-nobody likes JD or Varners style. 

Quitting would mean he would've had to start competing freestyle post collegiate in the first place. What's the issue if Snyder's the man? Do you not want to see the change at 97kg? Or do you just not like Kyle?

Don't like him.  Think its fishy that he beats PA State Champions when he's a Maryland guy.

Did I miss something where he said under no circumstance will he ever wrestle freestyle? There is such a thing as taking a break and giving your body a breather. Who is to say he truly quit?

He's allowing Snyder to catch up to him.  Its nonsensical after demonstrating extreme superiority at NCAAs.  At least wrestling through the 2016 cycle.

Don't like him. Think its fishy that he beats PA State Champions when he's a Maryland guy.

Lol seriously? So because he's from Maryland he shouldn't be beating PA state champs? And as far as this Gadson thing goes Kyven made it pretty clear he doesn't want to compete anymore there's nothing for Snyder to catch up to