Sign in to follow this  
cangemi

Taylor - Just got a feeling

I just have a feeling Taylor finally does it , If so please do not do  that YMCA thing you do with your arms. Burroughs handles with class( been there before)

Been wrong every time, Dake proved me wrong every time. And that would be hell match as well

This will be interesting today , I know Burroughs is a machine and our best guy just got a gut feeling. ,

But Man we have 3 guys that come around every so often in the same weight Wild. Can anyone 

make a cut or go up?

* poor Howe not even mentioned

* Valencia vs Taylor like to see how that goes.

* Also how far is Israel Martinez, beat Green !

I think this will be fun.

Frank C

I just have a feeling Taylor finally does it , If so please do not do  that YMCA thing you do with your arms. Burroughs handles with class( been there before)

Been wrong every time, Dake proved me wrong every time. And that would be hell match as well

This will be interesting today , I know Burroughs is a machine and our best guy just got a gut feeling. ,

But Man we have 3 guys that come around every so often in the same weight Wild. Can anyone 

make a cut or go up?

* poor Howe not even mentioned

* Valencia vs Taylor like to see how that goes.

* Also how far is Israel Martinez, beat Green !

I think this will be fun.

Frank C

Taylor and Dake are completely unproven at the world level. Tsargush techs Taylor. Dake has been inactive for two years, but two years ago lost to Aliyev and Gadzhiev.

There is some promise there because both guys have beaten past world medalists. But then again neither of them have won a major international tournament. So while they might be great in the future, as of now we really only have one guy who's elite at the world level, and that's JB. 

Until they've earned it, there's no reason to put Taylor or Dake next to JB. 

Didn't Dake win a tournament in Cuba?

He also won the Northeast Regional this year. In the context of the world's most elite wrestlers, I wouldn't consider either tournament significant. 

Honestly, DT looked off.  Both matches.  I am a huge fan of him …. a bigger one for Dake …. but a huge fan of David's.  Awesome wrestler.  Seems like a great guy.  Just didn't have the magic today.  

What happened in the Caldwell match.  He was clearly dazed or something …   he had time to recover clearly but still .. wondering what happened there.  Flying-Tiger thought maybe a shot to the groin.  Thinking bad to his reactions, this could be right.  

I'm not making excuses.  Posting on a message board my honest perception and an honest question.