Sign in to follow this  
BigTimeFan

Sunday Senior WTT Trial Thread

Good point. If there's anything we know its that Burroughs can't beat Tsargush. 

Not can't but won't. Tsargush figured him out and can stop his shot. I'm calling it right now. Of course from what I read Tsargush may not even go. 

His strategy against Dake was good. Dake sometimes gets caught by a shot on the whistle. 

Edited by straggler

Metcalf is just better.  

Lot's of haters on here.

He is not flashy, but he is awesome.  Picks his attacks, doesn't jump around hyper like.  Very quick defensive reaction.  

Give him props.  

Not can't but won't. Tsargush figured him out and can stop his shot. I'm calling it right now. Of course from what I read Tsargush may not even go.

His strategy against Dake was good. Dake sometimes gets caught by a shot on the whistle.

Tsargush lost Russian Nationals (their version of WTT) a month or so back so he's not even there guy. Though the Russians sometimes choose replace people, Tsargush even said slightly after that he's won't be the Russian representative.

Just some advice for Dake: Burroughs shoots on the whistle like 75% of the time.  Just a heads up.  Zeke Jones gave a clinic about how at the world championships JB's opponents were defending an attack on the whistle 75% of the time.  Dake should have been ready.  

Are Hump and Dennis done? What happened there? There is no second match done in the track brackets and he's not cued up.

I hope they show something since they already skipped the light weight matches during the TV coverage of the U.S. Open. Seems like they could at least splice some highlights together from most of the none televised finals from this weekend. Edited by MadMardigain

Vak, if he won one match he do as well at metcalf has in 3 world appearances? I'm just tired of metcalf losing at worlds. And I truly do hope he shuts me up this year with some hardware. I will eat a lot of crow (happily) if it happens.