Sign in to follow this  
BigTimeFan

Sunday Senior WTT Trial Thread

Good TD for Maple, but those exposures...If they are not eliminating turns they should at least limit it once on the ground, this is not good. Anyway, good win for Maple.

I've said this before myself. The trapped arm gut in many situations ends the match and it really doesn't represent the level of dominance a pin or five straight takedowns does.

I've said this before myself. The trapped arm gut in many situations ends the match and it really doesn't represent the level of dominance a pin or five straight takedowns does.

I completely agree.

5 takedowns of 2 points, pin, 4 point throws are much better than 1 takedown and a million turns to end the match. I love freestyle but I hope they review this aspect of the sport.

Dennis is going great vs Scott!  Wow.  8-4.

Stieber winning 4-2.  He had a move early that announcers thought should have been 4 but only given 2.  Interesting scoring rules when go from neutral to exposed back, to control.

Pennsy - track wrestling does show one or two matches on deck for each match.

Did Teshya Alo qualify at two different weights. She's listed at 60kg today?

There are several women wrestling on both days... it's weird how sparse 58kg was yesterday compared to the level of competition at 55 today, though. I thought 58 was the Olympic weight.