Sign in to follow this  
BigTimeFan

Sunday Senior WTT Trial Thread

i think they advantage is too small. they should give Burroughs an extra weight allowance too. maybe spot him some points. 

True.  If they really wanted to make it so that he wins, why not just start the match 8-0?  Or 6-0, that's the least they could do for him.  It would be nice for him to have to only get a few takedowns to finish the match instead of waste time with the whole "wrestle the entire match" thing. 

Why were the Flowrestling commentators insisting that Maple was in the lead at the end of Maple v. Dennis when Maple had 2 cautions?  Didn't Dennis have the criteria lead because Maple had 2 cautions and Dennis had none?

I see the Penn state fans have their excuse ready for Taylor if he loses to Dake again. He looks healthy to me

I'm sure he's fine. Probably just got nut tapped. Regardless of outcome, Dake has been the best thing to happen to Iowa in a long time

Edited by LemonPie

I don't think Dennis had the lead. In fact his own quarter yelled out "you have to score". Personally I think Maple wrestled weak and deserved to lose crawling out of bounds, running out of bounds again and again. I am glad he lost and hat's off to Dennis.

Or was it Maple's corner that yelled out?

Edited by BigTimeFan

I heard that BTF -- don't know which corner.  It looked to me that Maple was on the offense thinking he had to score. 

This would explain it if the FLO announcers are wrong and Maple was actually behind.

I heard that BTF -- don't know which corner.  It looked to me that Maple was on the offense thinking he had to score. 

This would explain it if the FLO announcers are wrong and Maple was actually behind.

Funny, the reason I said it was Dennis' corner was because I thought Dennis was winning but then the announcers said that it was Maple's corner. That's really bad!